• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Store Did You Visit Today?

Compared to all of my other dumb purchases, $143 is pretty small lol

Gotta post the $100 Radars that I bought from @Tomtucker when they arrive...

Bought them for my dad because they’re “Astros Radars” :) (blue frame, white icons, fire lens, yellow rubber)
Not the amount... The size of the hat. I figured you for an XL.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Briefly stopped by this one a couple times this week...

20180319_164743.jpg

In the last week or so I have been to the stores in Foley AL, Destin FL, Ellenton FL, Florida Mall, Disney Springs and both vaults on I Drive in Orlando. The only notable purchase was the black Mumbo. Disappointing selections at all the other stores. I use to love to go to the Vaults...... nowdays there is just nothing there worth looking at.

In the last week or so I have been to the stores in Foley AL, Destin FL, Ellenton FL, Florida Mall, Disney Springs and both vaults on I Drive in Orlando. The only notable purchase was the black Mumbo. Disappointing selections at all the other stores. I use to love to go to the Vaults...... nowdays there is just nothing there worth looking at.
I'll agree with you on the Orlando area stores. Yikes.

The thrill is gone.

I only bought a couple of hats when I went last month. I confirmed that I want A Holbrook XL, but I need to wait on a sale.

Sent from Q's S8+

Yeah, I went to the Gunwharf Quays vault a week or so back, poked around for <5 mins and left. Nothing of interest at all. And to think I used to buy Juliets from there only a few years ago...

Latest Posts

Back