• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley time piece do you have?

Well when they release $9000&$4000 watches and you just gotta buy "at least 3" of each and sometimes waaaaay more than that. Yeah. I'm happy they stopped with watches. :p
Key phrase there "at least 3" lol. But now you are just gonna have a closet full of money and what fun is that.

Buying my minute machine at 40% off was a big deal to me lol I can't imagine being on your level.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Key phrase there "at least 3" lol. But now you are just gonna have a closet full of money and what fun is that.

Buying my minute machine at 40% off was a big deal to me lol I can't imagine being on your level.

I know exactly what I'll do with a closet full of money. HOOKERS AND COCAINE!!!!!!

Oh wait. I meant. Move to Hawaii. :)

I know exactly what I'll do with a closet full of money. HOOKERS AND COCAINE!!!!!!

Oh wait. I meant. Move to Hawaii. :)
I'm sure you can get hookers and cocaine in Hawaii as well. Just keep us posted on how that works out for ya.

I'm sure you can get hookers and cocaine in Hawaii as well. Just keep us posted on how that works out for ya.

I'm betting I could. :spiteful:

Gonna have to wait a while. I'm planning on going there in like 10-15 years. Or maybe 100-150. Either way

At least you can chain the hookers to the basement. Right @cyclerdoug ?

You can indeed!

...unless they're union hookers. Then they gotta get unchained and let out to walk around for 15 minutes every 4 hours. And don't even get me started on counting time for lunch. I say when they quit crying and start eating, their contract says as soon as the ankle cuffs come off.

You can indeed!

...unless they're union hookers. Then they gotta get unchained and let out to walk around for 15 minutes every 4 hours. And don't even get me started on counting time for lunch. I say when they quit crying and start eating, their contract says as soon as the ankle cuffs come off.
Could always "hobble" them. Then let them try to walk. ;)

Back