• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley would you take to Punta Cana?

QUOTE="Kory, post: 760463, member: 15905"]I have nothing nice to say. So I'm not going to say anything at all.[/QUOTE]
Bro you do know I am just playing around ;)

Last edited:
I find Split Jacket or Racing Jacket best to travel with as they are:
1. Relatively cheap and easily replaceable.
2. Simple to swap out lenses for differing sun conditions or outfits if you're that OCD.
3. Multiple lenses pack smaller and lighter than multiple shades.

I think I'm taking 2 or 3 pairs, maybe a Frogskins or a Holbrook for the Pool/beach time, also a ferrari Sliver for the look and my Badman Daily Prizm just because I think I will miss it too much.

I find Split Jacket or Racing Jacket best to travel with as they are:
1. Relatively cheap and easily replaceable.
2. Simple to swap out lenses for differing sun conditions or outfits if you're that OCD.
3. Multiple lenses pack smaller and lighter than multiple shades.

I almost forget I wanted to take my Infinite Hero Split Jacket with me.

I think I'm taking 2 or 3 pairs, maybe a Frogskins or a Holbrook for the Pool/beach time, also a ferrari Sliver for the look and my Badman Daily Prizm just because I think I will miss it too much.

Good choices!

Take the Splits too, in case you want something light but sporty for a beach walk or an impromptu "Natives vs. Tourists" beach volleyball game.

:)

I've found Holbrooks are always a good choice, they cover my eyes nicely and they seem to take a beating without a problem (just came back from a cruise to the Caribbean). There are several golf courses in DR, so if that's part of your plan probably get something for golfing too. I'd avoid anything too precious or expensive since you'll either get it wet, full of sand(scratched) or simply lost/stolen.
Personal note: Don't ever take clear frames to the caribbean, even if the lenses are dark, the frames do not filter the sun, and you end un with a weird glare on your eyes all the time. It's a pain on the eyes... literally

Back