• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are On Everyones Christmas Wish List??

Huge shocker - I'm up for some more Hijinx (surprise surprise). I know, I know, it's an illness I have.

I've already bagged Jono's Stussys (woohoo-woohoo!) and I'm now on the scout for some special editions.

nice pick up Herb. Soviet hijinx! lol.

i'd love a canvas fuel cell, motogp batwolf, maybe a devil's brigade sideways to complete the set.

I'm going to have to eat my words as told to oakleynerd in regards to the hijinx not fitting me well. i went to a surf shop the other day and tried on an all black pair and surprisingly they fit me. I got chatting with the shop assistant about the fit and different styles of oakleys etc and she sayd i notice you already have a pair of oakleys (i had them sitting around my neck) why do you want another pair, so i said to her "some people have their shoe collection and some have their sunglasses" she just laughed.

bottom line is it all comes down to frame and lens colour combination because colours can sort of be decieving which i find strange because i originally tried on a tortoise brown hijinx and they looked massive...weird lol.

the soviet hijinx looks pretty sick. i was looking to do a custom pair because i want something different but then thought maybe i should go special edition...at this point im a little undecided with the hijinx but my next purchase will be polished black ghost text antix with ice iridium and blue icons

Back