• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are On Everyones Christmas Wish List??

X-Squared X-Metal with Ruby Iridium, a Juliet with hammerstems, a pair of Hijinx, a pair of Hatchet Wires, and a pair of all ghost text Split Jackets.

Thats cheating you have to buy them yourself! LOL

I don't have a list seen as thou i'm a spoilt little s**t and can't wait that long! :tongue:

My brother would be all over those, he's a huge road cycling fan, he really likes those three riders also. Its about time those riders got their own signature series, especially Cav, he kicks' major butt! sucks he wasn't able to pull off the tour de france title.

Cav may never wear yellow and he could care less...he's all about the green jersey - but now he'll be rocking the rainbow jersey, instead of Thor Hushovd. But, I'm praying that the Cav Signature Jawbone is Anti-Freeze/Black w/Jade Iridium - I think that'd be sweet as hell! Still can't fathom what the Cadel or Fabian Cancellara ones would be...maybe Yellow/Green - Aussie colors and Red/White for Switzerland? If anyone gets info down the road on these please post...us cycling fans would love to know :eek:)

Now that the CK's are (finally) out of the way I'd think I'd like to try for some Frogs.... Need to find a store nearby with a stock so I can try them on.... Not sure what else I'd like at the moment...

:smile:

I understand all the Hijinx talk because it is a very cool frame and probably fits alot of people. However, personally, I believe the Hijinx will be discontinued within a year or so. I have no evidence to back it up, but that's what I believe. I spoke to my local O store manager and he seemed to think the same thing. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking.

Yup. Sad. Last three models on oakley.com Best Selling Lifestyle are Hijinx, Antix, and Jury.
So yeah, probably dropping some nice glasses from the range so they can make more models for Shaun bloody White.

Sigh.

Cav may never wear yellow and he could care less...he's all about the green jersey - but now he'll be rocking the rainbow jersey, instead of Thor Hushovd. But, I'm praying that the Cav Signature Jawbone is Anti-Freeze/Black w/Jade Iridium - I think that'd be sweet as hell! Still can't fathom what the Cadel or Fabian Cancellara ones would be...maybe Yellow/Green - Aussie colors and Red/White for Switzerland? If anyone gets info down the road on these please post...us cycling fans would love to know :eek:)
Yeah, i remember my brother whose obsessed with road cycling, telling me that Cav wanted to fight for the triple crown this season, giro de italia, espania, and tour de france. It always reminds me of horse racing's lack of a triple crown winner in 30 some years. The three big races are just to dang close together.
I know some riders focus on one of the three races to win. I DID see the finish to that race where Mark was about 4 bikes back was it? and came roaring back peddling his arse off to beat Thor by a wheel. That was an exciting finish and i don't really even follow cycling.

Now that the CK's are (finally) out of the way I'd think I'd like to try for some Frogs.... Need to find a store nearby with a stock so I can try them on.... Not sure what else I'd like at the moment...

:smile:
CK Immerse sig series maybe?, i thought it'd be cool having the gretchen blieler correspondant signature series.

1) Troy Lee Gascan
2) Jupiter Squared

Also, does anyone know how many TRON Gascan's they made? I had such a hard time finding the one I have. It's raised my curiosity.

Latest Posts

Back