• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Negative. I was merely stating what the price will be. I can change my payment to a nice pair of 1999 Eye Jackets. You know, the ones that don't break when someone else thinks about them. Just whatever you may have lying around.

Well, since I’ve been falsely accused of a Plate “ monopoly “, I can’t help you with that.

I’ll check around ... I might have a superfluous Crater I don’t want. ;)

I was referring to what you were wearing today. As @QLR1 would say. We encourage pics of the frames you wear today 😁
oof, You’re right. My fault. btw, If anyone here knows where I can find that split jacket gasket ( works on the racing jacket as well, as you can see ) and also the double case from Oakley ( its the case you see in the far right with the hidden compartment that Velcro's to the top) that would be awesome!!

oof, You’re right. My fault. btw, If anyone here knows where I can find that split jacket gasket ( works on the racing jacket as well, as you can see ) and also the double case from Oakley ( its the case you see in the far right with the hidden compartment that Velcro's to the top) that would be awesome!!

View attachment 634970

Any questions regarding Split Jackets should be directed to our resident expert Lord @NoFair :king:

Latest Posts

Back