• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I love how cool XM looks with Titanium/BI.

Good work, Sir.
Thank you, sir. I have a pair of Romeo 2.0s on the way in x-metal and unfortunately I could not find oem lenses for them so I settled for Linegear mohagany instead. All of my x-metals will have bronze base lenses at this point. Lol

Thank you, sir. I have a pair of Romeo 2.0s on the way in x-metal and unfortunately I could not find oem lenses for them so I settled for Linegear mohagany instead. All of my x-metals will have bronze base lenses at this point. Lol

Not tried those lenses from Linegear, would be cool if you post a pic here of them and let us know what you think of them when they arrive, dude.

Not tried those lenses from Linegear, would be cool if you post a pic here of them and let us know what you think of them when they arrive, dude.
I'll post several pictures of them as I have not seen them posted here yet. I'll put them side by side with titanium and tungsten lenses for comparison.

Who would ever walk this far for a haircut ??

THIS GUY

10C3B7DF-E612-45A5-8A9C-458021A5109F.jpeg
6F1BF12D-A30F-4697-BCA1-BF90B56E8239.jpeg
841C9237-7136-42AF-BC2F-7531D587FB73.jpeg

These were the first (of many) flawlessly executed cuts you’ve done for me.
Thank you.
Obviously impractical as a “sunglasses lens”, Ti Clear has a very subtle flash at some angles that seems to attract a lot of “looks”. People just assume it’s an Rx lens until the angle changes, and the flash “pops”. I reach for this tint for nighttime manoeuvres quite often, finding it perfectly suitable for night driving, with no ”ghosting”.
Great for dimly lit seedy bars, dance clubs, rock concerts and live theatre, it’s a tint you can wear to a wedding or more formal event without feeling like a hung-over outlier.
Donors are becoming quite scarce though I understand Linegear produces a version, but I’ve yet to compare one to an Oakley original.
Thank you! @PWG

Latest Posts

Back