• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Nice! What lenses are those?
These are a custom PROP lens. That really accurately mimics the X-Men movie lenses.
They should be close to finishing stages as these are another protoype. But the blanks will be able to be cut for Xmetal's and Pit boss. Really anything with an 8.75 base curve.
Super oleophobic/hydrophobic Mirror is applied on the back of the lens. So they are wearable, but I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST DRIVING IN THEM. They are more for fun and display purposes.

What time is it?

16114516178792690340041899484263.jpg

Nope @Chris A Hardaway . I joined mid summer, looking for some m frame parts, and got into customizing. Mostly splatters and marbles, but Have been trying some new stuff lately.

I had asked you about some Rx lenses but my script is too strong. 😭

Nope @Chris A Hardaway . I joined mid summer, looking for some m frame parts, and got into customizing. Mostly splatters and marbles, but Have been trying some new stuff lately.

I had asked you about some Rx lenses but my script is too strong. 😭
I recognized your logo recently seeing it a few times. Nice work buddy! Ya, feel free to reach out anytime. Thanks for giving me a shot on RX.
Without seeing people in person, it's always better I stick to the more mild-moderate powers. :)

Back