• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Happy Metal Monday everyone. I was fortunate enough to pick up a beautiful pair of Mars from @Lopaka KaMars, but it was accompanied by a ":oops:" moment, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood USPS. The box arrived like this, sopping wet.

View attachment 842168View attachment 842167View attachment 842166

Both Robert and I were stopped in our tracks... exactly like the emoji... ":oops:"

Luckily, my wise Hawaiian friend knows how to prepare for the worst. He packed the glasses, in bubble wrap, in a Tupperware [now I have something to put my lunch in haha]! So the glasses arrived safe and dry, despite the USPS' seemingly overzealous effort to destroy them.

Enjoy the day everyone!

View attachment 842169
Nice! Those fit you well.

IMG_5693.jpeg

Got into some bumps and some pow stashes in the trees. A fine day !!! :D
Nothing in the world like Colorado POW. Thigh deep and you still don't need steeps to get through it. Unlike out here. Ankle deep new is like ankle deep wet cement. B L O W S!
Golden Spike and OutHouse are some primo runs. The back side I love also, Rifle notch is some killer bumps!
The chuts, Hole in the Wall, get on over there and test your skills.

Happy Metal Monday everyone. I was fortunate enough to pick up a beautiful pair of Mars from @Lopaka KaMars, but it was accompanied by a ":oops:" moment, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood USPS. The box arrived like this, sopping wet.

View attachment 842168View attachment 842167View attachment 842166

Both Robert and I were stopped in our tracks... exactly like the emoji... ":oops:"

Luckily, my wise Hawaiian friend knows how to prepare for the worst. He packed the glasses, in bubble wrap, in a Tupperware [now I have something to put my lunch in haha]! So the glasses arrived safe and dry, despite the USPS' seemingly overzealous effort to destroy them.

Enjoy the day everyone!

View attachment 842169
Dayum they look good on you. Rockem man

Latest Posts

Back