• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I love the fives squared! Can you guys possibly help me with my homework? I'm a college graphic design student who had to come up with a new idea for a product that does not yet exist. I just need feedback on whether or not it's an idea people would be interested in. Eventually I will brand the product as if it were real.

The idea is interchangeable color lenses that would be attached and detached magnetically to the outside of the black polarized lenses. They'd be custom sized to fit seamlessly onto any lenses without any indication that they didn't belong on the frames. No clips or anything... The magnet strips would be small and hidden. The link below leads to a simple nine question survey in google forms. I'd really appreciate feedback! Thanks so much

Senior Project Survey

Completed

X Metal Gray 2nd Gen RJ with Linegear Ruby Clear lenses

5C9EDD99-7AAD-4401-865D-DA3D0D7D190A.jpeg

I love the fives squared! Can you guys possibly help me with my homework? I'm a college graphic design student who had to come up with a new idea for a product that does not yet exist. I just need feedback on whether or not it's an idea people would be interested in. Eventually I will brand the product as if it were real.

The idea is interchangeable color lenses that would be attached and detached magnetically to the outside of the black polarized lenses. They'd be custom sized to fit seamlessly onto any lenses without any indication that they didn't belong on the frames. No clips or anything... The magnet strips would be small and hidden. The link below leads to a simple nine question survey in google forms. I'd really appreciate feedback! Thanks so much

Senior Project Survey
Done.
An interesting idea, but I question the functionality of the concept.
How will you deal with condensation between the lenses resulting from changing temperature (warm home to frozen car etc.).
The idea may work ok on your Fives, but what about half frame or frameless designs?
Why is the limitation to BP base lenses a necessity?
Don’t mind me...I’m a Switchlock fanboy.
:hi:

Back