• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

About a 100 have passed through me. Have bought and sold to fund other projects. Have somewhere between 60-70 and will thin it out to 50 before the end of the year I’m hoping. I’ve found some Oaks mint for $20. If you scrounge the Internet there are wonderful deals to be made. Especially a business that goes out of business and needs quick cash. Also there are people that sell XMetals at a fraction of the price they sell on this forum. You just have to be on the look out. I’ve seen Romeos for $170, Mars for $100 and Juliet’s for $75. Seek and you shall find young Padawan.

Boy you better find me some metals at that price!!!!!

Mph sliver f

EBF29D44-08BD-46DE-A0E0-60FD9BEE1250.jpeg

I don’t give a “Hoot” what you think about these.

Big thanks to my German Cousin @TheStig for sourcing and sending me a perfect condition Juliet.

Lovely to have my favourite X-Metal frame in my favourite finish back in the collection.

View attachment 888714
Good to see you back in X.
Awesome look bro.
Happy to be of assistance.

Lovely place. I used to live in Utah from
03-08. Your girls glasses are huge compared to the Pennys 😊
Yes I plan on visiting some of the places you reccomended out here actually. But yeah I think it was mistake that we both brought our nice glasses up to angels landing. It was actually quite a dangerous hike :cool:😅

Latest Posts

Back