• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

does this actually do much when you're wearing them?
Unfortunately no, they are black when in a cool environment, quickly change when handling or outside in the heat and end up a navy blue color. They change from a yellow to orange to green to blue. It was really just playing around. It’s some paint I found on the internet that has to be brushed on. Kinda crappy to be honest.

IMG_20220519_113450346.jpg
IMG_20220519_115025603.jpg

Unfortunately no, they are black when in a cool environment, quickly change when handling or outside in the heat and end up a navy blue color. They change from a yellow to orange to green to blue. It was really just playing around. It’s some paint I found on the internet that has to be brushed on. Kinda crappy to be honest.
I did find a place that makes custom mixed based on the temp you want them to change at. But id imagine unless you're changing ambient temps it probably won't do much.

I did find a place that makes custom mixed based on the temp you want them to change at. But id imagine unless you're changing ambient temps it probably won't do much.
Right, it’s a neat effect but if it’s warm outside they will change quickly and stay that way until in a cool environment

Back