• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

1712093076898.png

the worst money invested, not having known about this forum before to give me your opinion so that I would not be scammed.
💸💸💸💸

View attachment 1129550

the worst money invested, not having known about this forum before to give me your opinion so that I would not be scammed.
💸💸💸💸
With all due respect if you're looking at Ebay you must have seen other Penny Pairs that were genuine & were considerably more than these. Especially as Penny are probably equal 2nd with Romeo (only behind Mars) in used value terms. So if these were too good to be true, Then there's a reason.
There's loads of Fakes that I and other members on here have challenged Ebay to remove. The last two I have brought to their attention they have actually advocated that they would not be taking them down. So it's a losing battle being fought...

Hope you can get your Money back.

With all due respect if you're looking at Ebay you must have seen other Penny Pairs that were genuine & were considerably more than these. Especially as Penny are probably equal 2nd with Romeo (only behind Mars) in used value terms. So if these were too good to be true, Then there's a reason.
There's loads of Fakes that I and other members on here have challenged Ebay to remove. The last two I have brought to their attention they have actually advocated that they would not be taking them down. So it's a losing battle being fought...

Hope you can get your Money back.
I bought them on instagram from a UK store before pandemic, so F for me. thank you for all the knowledge. next time I buy glasses that are discontinued, I'd better ask in this forum, to get your opinion if it's worth it or not.

I bought them on instagram from a UK store before pandemic, so F for me. thank you for all the knowledge. next time I buy glasses that are discontinued, I'd better ask in this forum, to get your opinion if it's worth it or not.
Like a nice set of fake tits, if you enjoy them, it's still money well spent.

Latest Posts

Back