• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

. DUDE... Post me some pics! The plaid Antix is on my short list of Antix purchases after the Fonseca's!

LOL...ok ok

IMG_18252.jpg

IMG_18502.jpg

Straight Jacket Metallic Red with OO B.I. polarized cause I'm going to the pool today and that's why I bought them was for an everyday, lightweight, high performance piece for pool, landscaping work, running etc. Loving this OO lens too

how do you like oo black iridium compared to regular black iridium? i looked at getting the metallic red straight jackets. how is the metal flake in the sunlight? does it make it look glittery?

BADNESS......mucho gracias! Them are some good looking shades!

Thanks! They are my $30 Craigslist find a couple of months ago. They are a little beat up, but I just ditched the scratched up lens and threw in a Black Iridium :cool: I think they turned out ok. They are now my I-don't-mind-if-they-get-a-little-beat-up pair :wink:

how do you like oo black iridium compared to regular black iridium? i looked at getting the metallic red straight jackets. how is the metal flake in the sunlight? does it make it look glittery?

They look like a car in the sun that has metal flake in the paint. So whatever that looks like to you ;)

Back