• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

with oval O hmmmmm

image.jpeg

Last edited:
On the EV Zero thread, there had been jokes about cyclerdoug's vigorous headshake test, jokes led by Herbsley. After I got my pair, I duplicated the test and reported they stayed on fine. Neotrooper asked me to try a nodding motion, since he'd had problems with that in the past. I did, noting that as a life-long headbanger I was better qualified for that one, anyway. Looks like I proved it... :rolleyes:

But yeah, next day during selfie-time in the driveway, I did them again and took a bunch of shots during. I was planning on posting stills with a motion blur, but then got inspired to make them animated gifs, which took a bit more work. More pleased with the headbang gif than the headshake, but it is what it is...

As far as the TWSS comments, good one, I like... Normally I'm pretty good at vetting my own comments (I don't change them, I just TWSS myself) but missed that one. But it works - first she says "no", then she says "yes", and afterwards she gives a thumbs up... :D

To answer your question, at that speed it'd have to be Damage Inc, starting at 1:30...

That's the best album they've ever made, way to go :D The motion gifs almost as good as the 8th track :D

Latest Posts

Back