• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

It sucks being in a tight spot, she ...
....Life passes way to fast , need to enjoy every day we have

@Nlogan28 So sorry to hear all that, wow. But you're right about enjoying every day we have. Well said.

Before you shared that, I couldn't help wondering if she was just giving you that look
You guys know... that look she gives when you take some photos for Oakley Forum. Can anyone relate??? 😝

I can relate but she thought it was going on fb or Instagram, she didn't realize I rock out on oakley forum lol but yea tight spots suck even though I can back a big rig right through them lol on serious note Gods got this , wife teaches the preschool sunday class and I preached on relationships and patience . Then we have bible study on Wednesday. Keep the faith

X-Metal Monday

IMG_20200704_120649662.jpg

I can relate but she thought it was going on fb or Instagram, she didn't realize I rock out on oakley forum lol but yea tight spots suck even though I can back a big rig right through them lol on serious note Gods got this , wife teaches the preschool sunday class and I preached on relationships and patience . Then we have bible study on Wednesday. Keep the faith
Thats awesome brother..Amen

Back