• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Madman yesterday
Madman Thanksgiving
Hope everyone has a great day

IMG_20201126_082011~2.jpg

IMG_20201125_104837.jpg

To continue the earlier posts from @Jon the Don and @cacatman regarding the philanthropy of @Beardo0628

Here is the first set he gifted me. It was accompanied with a note that asked me to make sure I sent him some photos of the custom that was going to done on the frame.

@SouLFuLFroG did a very cool Orange with Metallic Blue icons. I finished it off with the Fire lenses and Blue rubber kit.

IMG_20201126_155932.jpg
IMG_20201126_155521.jpg

View attachment 813423View attachment 813424

Day 7 of quarantine

Poor Liam had a classmate that came in contact with a covid infected person so we were told to quarantine for 14 days with a covid test on the 9th day at the earliest. Fingers crossed we are still ok by day 14. Ive had a covid test before a surgery. It's ain't fun so I'm worried for my boy. His mother rejected him of course but ill take him 100% no matter what..
Good for you bro. I don’t understand why any parent wouldn’t step up and take care of your kid. They rely on you pretty crappy of the mom to shut him out. They’ll remember down the road who stepped up!

Latest Posts

Back