• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Yes sir. Can't say I don't wear my Shlt😂
Oh no. There's not a thing wrong with that.. I'm just not lucky at all. It would be totally my luck to break mine or lose it or whatever if I wore em. 37 is Definitely a nice one. I like that number. I hunted 14 for like 8 years before I finally got the opportunity. 4 owners later and its safe..my luck again. Id bloody ruin em if I wore em..

20210122_111349.jpg
20210122_111333.jpg
20210122_111331.jpg

Last edited:
No shelfwhores allowed around these parts.
For a hand painted petterson? Anything could happen. It ain't oakley paint on those frames so the signature could even wear off. I wear everything of mine too. Well just not that. To me it would be like wearing a signed basketball jersey worth like whatever to a ball game. Please don't spill anything on me when they score.. lol.
I'd never tell anyone to do anything with their stuff. I just wouldn't with mine and I don't think I've seen anyone post a selfie of a tater out in the wild. It's definitely cool but would be scary as hell for me.

For a hand painted petterson? Anything could happen. It ain't oakley paint on those frames so the signature could even wear off. I wear everything of mine too. Well just not that. To me it would be like wearing a signed basketball jersey worth like whatever to a ball game. Please don't spill anything on me when they score.. lol.
I'd never tell anyone to do anything with their stuff. I just wouldn't with mine and I don't think I've seen anyone post a selfie of a tater out in the wild. It's definitely cool but would be scary as hell for me.

Hey I understand. I was just messing with you. I don’t blame you for not wanting to take the chance of damage.

Back