• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

F0F2DCEE-E3E5-440C-9D2E-97017FCD3F89.jpeg

WW - Just over my shoulder is a baby Dogwood tree I've been nursing back to health. It was planted last Summer, and it immediately lost all of it's leaves, and looked dead all through the remainder of the Summer, Fall, and Winter. Fortunately, this May, it decided to live on :showingbiceps::dance:

2022AWireThick20ChromeJade.jpg

New set of Wheels Rob? Don't see interiors like that very often anymore (at least in the UK)
Lol. Just the opposite. That's a picture of the 'oldest' set of wheels I have. My 2007 Honda Civic that I use to block street parking in front of my home where I park my work van. I'll rotate that car and park it in another spot further down the road, away from the cameras I have mounted around my house. The other cars I drive are my wifes and my daughters. My wife has the newest car bought last year. My daughter has a pounding stereo in hers. All Hondas. I did the electrical for the local dealership here when they redid their building from the ground up, and I'm in good with the owners.

Back