• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I didn't know they were making this style with the "new" dark golf lens! snap.
I got my Dark Golf lenses as an accessory lens; they released a matte black frame with the DG lens. Oakley really did away with this model fast, only releasing 10 total colorways but I snapped up a ton of their replacement lens when they had em for 50% off. Tough to find now.

I have searched and searched with no luck. I know sometime back around 2014 I picked up a first Gen M Frame, crystal clear with a +red sweep lens. The kicker was it had a ton of green in it and I cant find the pics. I found one from the TX collectors event but I know I posted better ones on here. Can anyone find it?

Mahalo @Matt Flacche :cool: 🤙

IMG_9552.jpeg

I got my Dark Golf lenses as an accessory lens; they released a matte black frame with the DG lens. Oakley really did away with this model fast, only releasing 10 total colorways but I snapped up a ton of their replacement lens when they had em for 50% off. Tough to find now.
That was a smart move. I feel like Fast Jacket was similar. A cool "semi" rimless frame that was easy to interchange. Yet didn't come w too many sku#s until you mix and matched them w various lenses.

That was a smart move. I feel like Fast Jacket was similar. A cool "semi" rimless frame that was easy to interchange. Yet didn't come w too many sku#s until you mix and matched them w various lenses.
Exactly like the FJ! I unfortunately only got one pair of those; I never thought Oakley would discontinue those so fast either. Talk about tough lens to find, those are almost impossible to find in deadstock condition now.

Latest Posts

Back