• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Love the doggo in all your pics, he is too cool for school! I also appreciate your extensive Nike running apparel collection; I can't see the Swoosh but I know those are Nike shorts too, can tell by the white print on the drawcord strings.
Ha! Thanks! Dang, good eye on the shorts - you totally live up to your handle. Lol and yeah, I’m totally team Nike… I got a chance to visit the HQ a few months ago, if I lived in Oregon, I would 100% work for them.

42ECDE02-CA69-48C8-914E-7B2C6EDE1CC7.jpeg

Ha! Thanks! Dang, good eye on the shorts - you totally live up to your handle. Lol and yeah, I’m totally team Nike… I got a chance to visit the HQ a few months ago, if I lived in Oregon, I would 100% work for them.

View attachment 984791
I worked there for about seven years; campus is the most impressive place ever for a business. I still have a lot of friends who work there so still go to the Company Store and get discounts on the product. Wish I had that plug at Oakley lol.

Back