• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I can verify the use of non GS skis today. ;)
I have a pair of Black Smoke, Wolf Ski company. They were made in Austria but designed by the Wolf Ski Company in Ketchum, Idaho (right next to Sun Valley) and were top-of-the-line skis back in the day. They qualify as "vintage" but they are still great skis - stable and fast. The length is 195cm and the approximate widths (in mm) are 88 tip - 64 waist - 77 tail. They are great for carving turns and can handle any snow conditions. Can still ski knee deep powder in them.

1680128442652.jpeg

I have a pair of Black Smoke, Wolf Ski company. They were made in Austria but designed by the Wolf Ski Company in Ketchum, Idaho (right next to Sun Valley) and were top-of-the-line skis back in the day. They qualify as "vintage" but they are still great skis - stable and fast. The length is 195cm and the approximate widths (in mm) are 88 tip - 64 waist - 77 tail. They are great for carving turns and can handle any snow conditions. Can still ski knee deep powder in them.

We’ve spent a lot of time in the Stanley - Ketchum area.

Stunningly beautiful.

Back