• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

1607E0EE-AB3F-44F8-AEE6-282FD05BD02E.jpeg

You're absolutely correct. It is a gen.2 and was sold as a gen.2. I'm just a doofus and kept calling it a gen.1 only because the frame is square like a gen.1. I worded things a little differently on my post to correct myself. :cool-33:🤙
Well thank you, I was confused. Trying to learn more about the different generations of Mframes.

My reward for a tough month at work was coming down sick Thursday night but felt good enough to hit one of my home beaches today. Reached for my Portal X Super Bowl LV Ruby Prizm Polarized....love this frame to death, perfect mix of lifestyle, wayfarer and sport frames. Had to guerilla shoot the wife to get a shot of her today...something about the makeup not being right 😂
20230528_170601.jpg
Beachview.jpeg

Last edited:
My reward for a tough month at work was coming down sick Thursday night but felt good enough to hit one of my home beaches today. Reached for my Portal X Super Bowl LV Ruby Prizm Polarized....love this frame to death, perfect mix of lifestyle, wayfarer and sport frames. Had to guerilla shoot the wife to get a shot of her today...something about the makeup not being right 😂View attachment 1058362View attachment 1058374
I am assuming you are in Oregon?

Latest Posts

Back