• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

1686186111031.jpeg

Will do Dave! Thank you my friend! She just woke up from a loooong nap. Seems to be feeling better. I finally talked her into trying to eat a little something, and she's acting pretty good at the moment. By Tomorrow I'm expecting to see an even bigger improvement if she keeps on this trajectory 😁👍
Aloha Tim. Sorry I'm only getting caught up now. I saw your first night photos. So heart breaking. But I'm glad it sounds like the worst is over and she should back to normal soon. Prayers going out for a speedy recovery for your baby girl. :cool-33:🤙

Do they still give a lot of ice cream for that kind of stuff?

You wear them well Fella, Anyway you have a penchant for Old things Past their best in Yellow Right😏😉

@Bonz-1 Sj 2.0 for me this aft.....

View attachment 1060546
Plate’s probably 1 of my favourite Oakley’s,I’ve worn those alot & even though arms are a bit loose & lens have some faint marks.I still like them & wear both everyday & out riding my cycle’s (road/MTB)
Now as for the Valentino Rossi fan, yeah Iam guilty there.I followed his career right from 1995 when I first heard about him in the Italian/European championship.
When he then came into the World Championship/Moto GP riding a 125 for Aprillia He was an absolute breath of fresh air.
My passion only grew for him as my eldest son (now 32) became a fan.So I was then able to share that with my son,then it got shared with my 2nd eldest son (now 21) & on till my next son was born (now 12) to my grandson (aged 8)
Through those 26 years VALe raced at the pinnacle of the sport.Becoming World Champion 9 Times,I was lucky to share probably my most treasured memories.With my sons/grandson every Friday-Sunday throughout the season’s
Me & 2 eldest travelling to different race circuits around Europe to watch him race & Win a big proportion of those races.
So 26 seasons in Moto GP he retired & has now started racing cars,me my sons & grandson were at Brands Hatch just over 3 weeks ago we’re he got a 2nd place.So he’s not quite passed his best yet.
So yeah I will always be a fan of VR46 till my last day here on the planet.
Anyway SORRY to the long reply,but the guys brought me so much pleasure/joy & most importantly to me huge special memories I’ve shared with my sons/grandson.To me he’s not just the Best he’s THE GREATEST
Lovin those @Bonz-1 iam just sorting out a piece of his genius at the moment 👍

Thanks tank! I went through this with my oldest about 18 years ago. Its still rough. She had a hard night, but is finally sleeping now, thank God! She'll be back to herself in no time, but its still going to be a hard row to hoe.

Those are linegear Japan's matte black lenses. I really dig em! Lol!
GOOD to hear your daughters much better❤️It’s always hard as parent’s if they’re suffering.
She’ll be back (as the saying goes) chomping at the bit in no time❤️
I thought they were Linegear Matt black lens,there stunning 👍

Back