• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys are your plush animals wearing today ???

WTF is this hippie crap

bitmoji-20180531012155.png

Dont mess with snoop-dusa

View attachment 481673

We have snoopy stuff all over our house because snoopy is a beagle, and our last name is Beagle.

You should be more disturbed by my purple couch
If I didn't know you, I would be thinking you were a tree hugging, vote for Hilary T-shirt wearing, always playing the victim liberal who is trying to ban guns... @Wesleypipesyo , @Wicked help me out. I think our boy @"TRUMP" has been kidnapped by Soros and forced to watch CNN and MSNBC... come back Trump..we need you buddy

If I didn't know you, I would be thinking you were a tree hugging, vote for Hilary T-shirt wearing, always playing the victim liberal who is trying to ban guns... @Wesleypipesyo , @Wicked help me out. I think our boy @"TRUMP" has been kidnapped by Soros and forced to watch CNN and MSNBC... come back Trump..we need you buddy
I think the ghey-ness is getting out of control. Granted he has a Medusa. But that purple couch... No words.

I think the ghey-ness is getting out of control. Granted he has a Medusa. But that purple couch... No words.

Lol ok jokes up. I found that pic on the internet somewhere and just thought it was cool. If I had a purple couch I would kick my own ass.

Back