• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys do you regret getting rid of ?

The Proprietary Molecule

OAE Scar Lord
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Oakley FMJ Moon Silver / Black Iridium.

My Father in Law always swore I bought them just to piss him off ( he was a great, old fashioned cowboy and hated anything that looked extraordinary ). He told me I must " be on dope " when my wife and son bought me my Over the Tops for Father's Day.

He passed away in '09 and I miss the man terribly.

Don't know what I was thinking, when I sold them ?

Titanium Iridium Polarized Carbon Blades. I love the TIP lens, and the Blade was the perfect set. Couple of years ago I broke my foot and couldn't work. We were in a real hard spot waiting for a workers comp check and me going back to work, so I unloaded everything I could, Blades included. I kept a pair of Bottle Rockets and my daily use pocket knife. Anything else of value was sold off.

Having said that, I've got a new pair of Blades with Titanium Iridium Polarized lenses that should be here in just a few days. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My first Oakleys, Plate 24k. Those things were awesome for a 15 year old me. Sadly I took 'em to summer camp and some a-hole stole them from my cabin... I got ones last year but they were not the same (quite used). Still looking for a mint pair that can take me back to those good old stupid days

Back