• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys WOULD You Be Wearing Today . . . .??

When I was wearing RX Glasses all the time I wore:
X Metal XX RX (now traded) or my Half Jacket RX ( both were Black Iridium Polarized).

On occasion I would wear my RX Twenty's (Black Iridium Polarized). I also have a pair of M-Frame Strike Black Iridium RX but have not worn them in a while

now wearing Contacts I really like changing it up a bit, and have gotten more the just Black Iridium Polarized for lenses

GascanPolishedBlackTitaniumClearIridium.jpg

Polished Black and Titanium Clear Iridium Gascan's - the Thump 2 lenses shipped lastnight and should be here by the end of the week ;o)

...and if I weren't stupid back when our Vault first opened...I'd have a Neon Yellow Razorblade, Laser lense M-Frame 2.0 and (tear) a still wrapped in blue plastic...Stealth Timebomb for $250!

I don't understand why we have daylight savings. Not all of us are farmers :mad:

I leave for work at 5am and it's still pitch black. I leave work at 5pm and it is again... pitch black. On the off chance that i go out to run errands or get lunch in the middle of the day, i get to wear my glasses. I didn't even bring any today.

If i were to wear a pair today, it would be my brand new SGH Matte Clear/Ruby Holbrooks.

6671464179_c984009a22_b.jpg

@mpmcgaughey - Man that would have been a MAJOR cheap haul.

Vaults in the USA have crazy cheap deals on, don't they. It's really quite frustrating for us folks in the UK!

Vaults in the USA have crazy cheap deals on, don't they. It's really quite frustrating for us folks in the UK!

I also tried on three FMJ/Fire's and a Matte Black/Ruby OTT, in the past, and passed because I was young...naive and didn't have the funds...which is why I'm praying we get an OTT 2!

But, lately our Vaults haven't been getting nothing good, as the employees get first dibs on everything that comes in and everything I've been seeing has been showing up in y'alls neck of the woods...and don't get me started on all the Japan releases - those Atmos Frogskins and Jawbones were amazing :eek:(

I don't know. I went into the vault at York before Christmas & they had Kozik Hijinx reduced to £149 FROM £199.......cracking deal I though............................LOL..............WHAT!!!!!!!. But then again they did offer me the medusa & goggles for £400. Tried to get them down to £200 but alas NO.

[..] But then again they did offer me the medusa & goggles for £400. Tried to get them down to £200 but alas NO.

When our O-Store first opened they had a few Medusa's and the manager said the guys from ZZ Top came in and bought them all...goggles included! I really wish I could've worn one atleast once in my life :eek:(

Latest Posts

Back