• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys WOULD You Be Wearing Today . . . .??

I would have wore a pair of polished Black with +red frogskins but i didn't think i was going to be sunny since it was server thunder storming this morning. I could have used them :sad:

I can wear whatever Oakley's I actually have it's been beautifully sunny and rain free for the past two months or longer. It's nice having it so sunny for so long, sucks that we ARE so deprived of rain when all the plant life and grass turns yellow and dies...

But I'd love to wear a Don Pendleton Fuel Cell If i could get my dirty fingers on one.

Today, as it was a bit miserable when I was picking out my outfit (black top and black suit) I would be wearing my Miss Conduct (Polished Black/OO Grey Polar) or my Taken (Ghost Black/Grey Polar)

haha... just thought it was a good alternative to what oaks are you wearing.... :smile:
and its good to have an idea of why you would be wearing them! haha

TMI?

haha... just thought it was a good alternative to what oaks are you wearing.... :smile:
and its good to have an idea of why you would be wearing them! haha

OK, well, for the fashion connoisseurs playing at home, I'm wearing a black Ted Baker suit today . . . . but hopefully should actually get out in the fresh air at lunchtime and get to post in the other thread.
We'll see.
Failing that, I'll be grumpily posting in here again about spending my life in the dark, wind, and rain.
Like living in a constant repeat viewing of Blade Runner.

I can wear whatever Oakley's I actually have it's been beautifully sunny and rain free for the past two months or longer. It's nice having it so sunny for so long, sucks that we ARE so deprived of rain when all the plant life and grass turns yellow and dies...

But I'd love to wear a Don Pendleton Fuel Cell If i could get my dirty fingers on one.

Awww just rub it in!! Haha. Our weather sucks! But, we do have lots of trees and grass!!! Haha

I would have wore a pair of polished Black with +red frogskins but i didn't think i was going to be sunny since it was server thunder storming this morning. I could have used them :sad:

Oooooo, I do like a good thunder storm. Don't get enough of them. Have to rely on my app for sound effects instead!! Haha
:smile:

Back