• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley's would you wear into the Apocalypse?

hmm well i've seen enough apocalypse movies to know that wearing something outlandish is a supporting/minor character move. The kind of characters that are only created to get killed off in a spectacular, audience pleasing fashion are always wearing a wardrobe including distinctive eye wear -- something like over the top, medusa, etc. One must only watch one mad max movie to know that anyone donning eye goggles soon meets a fiery end...

that's all well and good if you see yourself going down in a blaze of glory as your calling in the apocalypse. But i'm gearing for a protagonist role, outlasting the others and rekindling civilization from the embers in the post apocalyptic world (or perhaps remaining a lone, benevolent wolf), which is why i choose something understated but extremely hard-wearing with peak engineering and performance capabilities, and completely user serviceable (due to the inevitable scarcity of replacement parts and worked metal tools int he post apocalyptic world) ... titanium juliets
TLDR

I'd wear these from my collection....seems fitting..;)

20220722_215954.jpg

Back