• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Other Frames Fit?

Jupiter Squared, one of the best sized, shaped, and colored releases in a long time. Woodgrain/Tungsten is so nice.

I recently bought a JS thinking it would be a nice addition, both myself and contributors in the "do these suit me" thread all agreed with a resounding NO, so unfortunately the JS and JFL are no goes.

i stand corrected on the Crosshair 2.0; i tried on a fresh pair at the store and the fit and look on me is outstanding. price is still an.issue as im not paying that kind of retail but new or mint pairs are popping up on ebay for $135 to $150 for BIP so ill have to hunt until i find one.Deviation is a big but suitable fit however the Plantiff Squared is even better but once i got the Crosshairs adjusted that was the clear choicea
I got one of these from the gf. Don't wear it often but it sure is a nice glass

I got one of these from the gf. Don't wear it often but it sure is a nice glass

I will say, I'm impressed with the sturdy feel of a non tester pair and the sweep and coverage is just great. I read one review somewhere that slammed the 2.0 for "ruining" the great lines of the 1 and "feminizing" the frame into blandness but to my eye its the 1 thats bland like every other aviator and the 2.0 is unlike anything else out there that has a sophisticated masculine look to it. Again, I think the retail is the usual 30%-33% overpriced but that can be avoided with a little hunting.

I will say, I'm impressed with the sturdy feel of a non tester pair and the sweep and coverage is just great. I read one review somewhere that slammed the 2.0 for "ruining" the great lines of the 1 and "feminizing" the frame into blandness but to my eye its the 1 thats bland like every other aviator and the 2.0 is unlike anything else out there that has a sophisticated masculine look to it. Again, I think the retail is the usual 30%-33% overpriced but that can be avoided with a little hunting.

i completely agree. I picked one up for my roommate last summer for 100$ shipped.

When I am dressed smart, the Crosshair 2.0 looks just right. Im wearing the 1.0 today dressed casually and its fits the style.

fit of the D2 is good but I don't like the look; I did find through this thread that the Crosshair 2.0 fits me very well and I scored a Silver and BIP BNIB pair this very morning for $125 so I'm quite happy with that. Otherwise, the Antix and Batwolf both fit me well but I can't wear a shield lens-I've tried and failed. I don't like the look of the Hijinx so that's out. Other wire possibilities are definitely the Plantiff Squared, Lifestyle frames I think for now I'm limited to the Crankcase and Fuel Cell (which I'll have 3 of each of here shortly); on the sport side of things the current Straight Jacket works as does the Fast Jacket (Half Jacket 2.0 as well but i like the coverage of the Fast better). So definitely some options.

Back