• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What other Oakleys would work for me?

TheLug

Oakley Beginner
I currently wear my Offshoots the most I think they fit me the best, and also the Gauge 8’s. I have a huge head. I also wear Jawbones & Monster Dogs but they both feel slightly small. I think it’s because I’m used to the larger Offshoots.
What other frames should I look at old or new that would work well for me with that info?

I currently wear my Offshoots the most I think they fit me the best, and also the Gauge 8’s. I have a huge head. I also wear Jawbones & Monster Dogs but they both feel slightly small. I think it’s because I’m used to the larger Offshoots.
What other frames should I look at old or new that would work well for me with that info?

crosshairs are similar in size to the Guage 8L
PB1 (Pitboss) are popular for larger melons...

kb26_1_1.jpg

🙂

I’d try a pit bull too. I find the Monster Dog a little too small to wear every day too. The pit bull is a giant frame. It does have nose rubbers and earsocks. The Pit bull is the only thing I can wear all day without any issues

You have not been looking at my selfies on the forum :lol:

My largest go tos at the moment are the Eyepatch 2 and the Double Edge. Any larger, you'll be looking at the shield frames like the Jawbreaker or Wind Jacket 2.0.

I like the Targetline and Ridgeline for a larger fit. Not sure how you feel about a Holbrook XL or Sliver XL, but dont sleep on them. A Straightback, perhaps?

I was surprised by the Forager.

I miss the Offshoot.

Back