• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What pair gets you the most compliments?

24K XX and Mars Crater with Violet. Obviously the OTT's would as well- but not for the same reason. I don't know if you could in fairness call the reaction to OTT's "complimentary".

Lately, it has been my OCP Turbine. I guess that sapphire on white brings out the reactions from men and women.

24K XX and Mars Crater with Violet. Obviously the OTT's would as well- but not for the same reason. I don't know if you could in fairness call the reaction to OTT's "complimentary".
On the OTT... Most people are like, WTF is that guy wearing?!

The combo that I've received the most compliments on has been a custom PB I Distressed American Flag pair. I've worn it less than 10 times, and I have received a compliment from a stranger almost every time.

EV Zero range with the blue lens. Shield sunnies were trending a couple of years ago (at least) but these weren't available then. I get loads of compliments though. Biggest disappointment Is that they aren't available in RX. and RX should be the whole lens not just an insert. Distorts peripheral vision badly.

EV Zero range with the blue lens. Shield sunnies were trending a couple of years ago (at least) but these weren't available then. I get loads of compliments though. Biggest disappointment Is that they aren't available in RX. and RX should be the whole lens not just an insert. Distorts peripheral vision badly.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

So is no one wearing the Medusa out on the streets? I think it would result in many comments and other reactions. Maybe even getting shot by police. ;)
Those get worn outside...there are a few members here who do it...and a a NSW Club member I absolutely will wear them when I aquire a pair! ;)

Eugene, welcome! And thanks for the thread bump, I'd usually give you guff about bumping a 2 year old thread but I always like re-reading this one just to see how times change!

:)

Without doubt my XX Stealth gets the most compliments, as @Litos said it would

View attachment 310441
Same

Dillon XX has taken on a new life...

IMG_7208.JPG

Latest Posts

Back