• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What pair gets you the most compliments?

I usually on wear X Metals, and lately nothing gets comments except for my Mars a few days ago. I was told that I looked like I was going snorkeling by one person at the office and another person there said I looked like willie wonka. Lol.

Usually I just get compliments in the summer when I don't wear a Shirt! Lol. But sometimes the woman look up at my eyes long enough to notice I'm wearing Oakley.

Lots of long, wide-eyed stares at these:
25813823001_51154aecbe_z.jpg

Scar, Midnight, 24K.
Maybe too "bad-ass" to compliment...

Those get worn outside...there are a few members here who do it...and a a NSW Club member I absolutely will wear them when I aquire a pair! ;)

Eugene, welcome! And thanks for the thread bump, I'd usually give you guff about bumping a 2 year old thread but I always like re-reading this one just to see how times change!

:)
Thanks AND gotta get the ball rolling somehow. The amount of comments/compliments (suggesting that they are now going to go buy a pair) are suspiciously frequent and from quite a wide variety of people. This hasn't happened since I customized a pair of Bellinger specs frames (think fuel cell/gascan/oil rig with squarer edges, gangster) into sunnies. I.C. Berlins always sparked some interest.

And by the way Oakley lenses got much better again. These EV Zero range polarized are a massive step up from the M frame lenses, GIGANTIC. These you can see through easily when smudged where as the M frame's hust always seemed dirty.

Again thank you and yeah G'day.

Back