• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What pair gets you the most compliments?

Which M Frames? The only ones I've had that seemed hazy were old old old lenses that had a lot of use on them.
Not sure if it was for all of the lenses I had mostly hybrid and one in the sweep which were ice iridium which were okay I guess. However the hybrid that I had the fire were by far the worst. If you stepped into the shade you had to take them off to see where you were going. It wasn't that long before that Oakley had THE BEST lenses. Better than Maui Jim and Revo etc. doesn't matter it's all good now because they have good lenses again. Except for these Rx that I just received but we are working on that.

Their anti reflection is working as I hoped for night time clear lenses. It really elimates the star bursting and double vision you normally experience with clear lenses at night. Shame that they can only do inserts into the standard lens rather than just anti reflection the entire lens both sides and do away with the insert. I don't actually need adjustment but it was the only option.

Sorry off topic but might be helpful for someone. It's all relative. Maybe the clear lens with inserts will attract the most interest.

I used to always get looks and questions and compliments on my frost blue holiday rigs with blue icons and ice iridium lenses. But since I got the rusted ott and wear them everywhere, the small community I live and work in absolutely loves them, and when I wear them to the u.s they break necks for sure

I used to always get looks and questions and compliments on my frost blue holiday rigs with blue icons and ice iridium lenses. But since I got the rusted ott and wear them everywhere, the small community I live and work in absolutely loves them, and when I wear them to the u.s they break necks for sure
Yeh seems that the blue mirror is a crowd pleaser for sure.

It's been funny for me, I've got the most compliments from wearing my Jupiter Squared Loeb Ed, I guess the purpleish lenses make people look at them. My Ducati Juliet has also impressed several people.
Now my Romeo or PB1 get a ton of looks but no comments at all. And the one that makes people state and sorta makes people turn their head in disappoinment, my Mars Jordan, I guess not everyone goes for round leathery sunglasses haha

Latest Posts

Back