• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Ok, to be clear, this whole "hot teenage girl" gag was not to mock teenage girls or women in general, but to mock creepy dudes who troll the internet pretending to be hot teenage girls looking to party.

It was inspired by (and meant to lighten up) the recent popcorn on this thread, but I only ran with it because I had already planned to do my annual avatar update in a week so I decided to play around in the interim.

Thanks, and apologies, to the young cutie who's picture I found in a random internet search and borrowed for this. Yet another cautionary tale about what can happen to stuff you post online...

Aaaaaaand avatar updated.

Ok, to be clear, this whole "hot teenage girl" gag was not to mock teenage girls or women in general, but to mock creepy dudes who troll the internet pretending to be hot teenage girls looking to party.

It was inspired by (and meant to lighten up) the recent popcorn on this thread, but I only ran with it because I had already planned to do my annual avatar update in a week so I decided to play around in the interim.

Thanks, and apologies, to the young cutie who's picture I found in a random internet search and borrowed for this. Yet another cautionary tale about what can happen to stuff you post online...

Aaaaaaand avatar updated.
But .....but......you told me YOU LOVED ME!!!! :cry:

You're a DUDE?!?!?

I better put on my "special outfit" to answer the door with.

I believe @kronin323 knows what it is. ;)

snowbunny.jpg

Back