• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

That's completely false...

4 months after I joined, I bought my first 2 pairs of Juliets, so you may be having a lapse...

I bought and sold 3 XS already as I can't stand the short ear stems - fool me once blah blah blah...

The R1 is gross however, I will admit saying that...I'll never own an R1 and everybody knows this...
Saaaay whaaaat now who is gross???
IMG_0952.JPG

Sorry but no, the real facts don't support your alternative facts...

You did not join in 2013, you joined on the 9th of June, 2014, as anyone can see by clicking on your username. You bought the IH pair of Juliets from Carguy on November 22nd, 2014, over five and a half months later, as seen in his WTS thread here:
For Sale - BNIB Infinite Hero With IH Case SOLD

And the conversation I was referring to happened in the window in-between then, before you bought your first x-metals. You made the BBQ road trip offer in July 2014, scheduled for Aug 2014 before you canceled it.

DAMN AND YOU CANNOT FIND A SELFIE OF FRANK HERE LOL.

Sorry but no, the real facts don't support your alternative facts...

You did not join in 2013, you joined on the 9th of June, 2014, as anyone can see by clicking on your username. You bought the IH pair of Juliets from Carguy on November 22nd, 2014, over five and a half months later, as seen in his WTS thread here:
For Sale - BNIB Infinite Hero With IH Case SOLD

And the conversation I was referring to happened in the window in-between then, before you bought your first x-metals. You made the BBQ road trip offer in July 2014, scheduled for Aug 2014 before you canceled it.
:eek::focus-97::whistle::lol::lol:

Just was at Living Spaces buying some furniture in Rancho. On the corner was a lady holding a baby with a 14 year old with a sign asking for money. Looking closely, one of the arms of the baby was out... It was plastic.

F'ing scammers...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exactly - it was just an observation on how his attitude towards them had changed. It wasn't a criticism or anything. Nothing to get defensive about.

How to get a 20 page thread in under 24 hours?

Try to price all X-Metals and let the gallery of morons argue and debate ALL DAY over it. :rofl:
Is that why you said it was asinine? To get the fire going? Shame on you.

I decided to follow as soon as I saw your comment.

I'm sure it'll be neutered again while I sleep.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back