• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

No. Still a member of the forum. Just hasn't been on since. I haven't been on this forum long, and everyone else has been really great which pisses me off all the more. I've had transactions with 2 other members who have both been awesome which makes this even more annoying.
Have you rated this individual and the transaction? It'll help the rest of the forum to have people accurately rated!

Too bad the feedback system is buggered.

Seems to me like we should just be able to call out people like this. This dude was clearly scammed and we all have to dance around who the **** it was? And dig and hope to get lucky and see the negative feedback? Or does this guy now have to answer 37 PMs about "who ****ed you bruh?" on top of already said *******.

It looks like most everyone wants to be able to call out scammers except the scammers themselves and whoever wrote the rules.

Ima go dump that tea now Q.

Hahahaha @SiRacer420.

That's the one thing that sucks about the forum...Can't really hold people accountable. I see what the mods are saying about not being able to intervene, but we may as well let it go to the wild wild west in terms of policy, then.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

That's the part I do agree with. The mods shouldn't have to handle crap about deals gone bad. I was thrilled when they stopped doing that and went no F&F.

I get the point about accusing people and innocent until proven guilty but damn man. Dude got his money and dipped out. Obvious scam. We should all be warned who not to deal with. I mean we can heckle a noob about not using the search bar or wanting to sell off his $1500 POS Splice to the point that he bails out and never comes back but Oooooohhhh no. Don't name the person that took your money and ran. That would just be wrong.

That's the part I do agree with. The mods shouldn't have to handle crap about deals gone bad. I was thrilled when they stopped doing that and went no F&F.

I get the point about accusing people and innocent until proven guilty but damn man. Dude got his money and dipped out. Obvious scam. We should all be warned who not to deal with. I mean we can heckle a noob about not using the search bar or wanting to sell off his $1500 POS Splice to the point that he bails out and never comes back but Oooooohhhh no. Don't name the person that took your money and ran. That would just be wrong.

Wait. Someone tried to sell Splice for $1500? Lol... What was in it? Liquid gold? Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Too bad the feedback system is buggered.

Seems to me like we should just be able to call out people like this. This dude was clearly scammed and we all have to dance around who the **** it was? And dig and hope to get lucky and see the negative feedback? Or does this guy now have to answer 37 PMs about "who ****ed you bruh?" on top of already said *******.

It looks like most everyone wants to be able to call out scammers except the scammers themselves and whoever wrote the rules.

Ima go dump that tea now Q.

I noticed all the red and green feedbacks are gone. Bring back the old style

Back