• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Oh I'm not mad at them, although any global mod can temporarily ban someone, no its the top brass that needs to handle this. And it needs to be handled.

I mean, does the OF want to be known as the place where you can easily scam people with absolutely zero repercussion?

It's not just me. A lot of people have taken an interest in this and just deleting posts and keeping everything hush hush is doing a major dissservice to the community as a whole.

All I'm asking for is a public statement from the top that this bullshit will not be tolerated. From where I'm sitting, it looks like this behavior is acceptable.

Ooops you've been scammed lol...hope not :D

Nope. Never. I just HATE to see others get scammed and then people act like it's all good.

I know bro. All of us knows how that feels. Anyway he is a celebrity now hope that he is more popular that nobody wants to deal with him hopefully none.

And to the victims hopefully you find resolution. If none "franks curse" is upon them.

I know bro. All of us knows how that feels. Anyway he is a celebrity now hope that he is more popular that nobody wants to deal with him hopefully none.

And to the victims hopefully you find resolution. If none "franks curse" is upon them.
He's a celebrity? I missed something. Perhaps infamous?

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm calm. For now.
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back