• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

F'ing eBay sellers! Today I bought some lenses off ebay with buy it now. He contacted me right away and said he mislabeled the auction and are not the correct lenses he listed and refunded my money... I'm ok with that.

Next seller I find has same lenses. I buy them, but I start thinking his description is a little vague.

Flak 2.0 golf lenses. I ask him if they are Asia fit or standard lenses. He says they are the same lenses and fit all flak 2.0's. No... They are different and have different skus. One is 61mm the other is 58mm. The 58mm put into Asia frame will be loose and fall out... The 61mm Asia lens is very tight and very very slightly pushes the frame out. So no they're not the same.

I tell him to cancel my order. Then he keeps telling me they're the same lenses. I don't care... Cancel the order!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

F'ing eBay sellers! Today I bought some lenses off ebay with buy it now. He contacted me right away and said he mislabeled the auction and are not the correct lenses he listed and refunded my money... I'm ok with that.

Next seller I find has same lenses. I buy them, but I start thinking his description is a little vague.

Flak 2.0 golf lenses. I ask him if they are Asia fit or standard lenses. He says they are the same lenses and fit all flak 2.0's. No... They are different and have different skus. One is 61mm the other is 58mm. The 58mm put into Asia frame will be loose and fall out... The 61mm Asia lens is very tight and very very slightly pushes the frame out. So no they're not the same.

I tell him to cancel my order. Then he keeps telling me they're the same lenses. I don't care... Cancel the order!

I find feebay is a pain in the ass whether you're buying or selling. I don't think it's feebay, it's just people. People are douchebags and sometimes you meet some that aren't and huddle together.

Did he cancel it?

Ordering ******* food ******* online. Apps suck. Websites suck. They all suck.

Decide to try postmates. 3 emails as follows:
1. Thanks for joining
2. Thanks for ordering.
3. Your order has been cancelled because we suck ballz.

ff2267772837edcf50e015e7bf2bef7b.jpg

I find feebay is a pain in the ass whether you're buying or selling. I don't think it's feebay, it's just people. People are douchebags and sometimes you meet some that aren't and huddle together.

Did he cancel it?
After 3 more emails back and forth.... He did finally cancel it. He's selling Asia fit lenses w/o the box and selling them as regular lenses. I didn't let him get away with it and told him if he sends it, I'm just going to immediately reject it and get a refund.

He reluctantly gave me a refund, and still insists the Asia lenses are perfect fits.

After 3 more emails back and forth.... He did finally cancel it. He's selling Asia fit lenses w/o the box and selling them as regular lenses. I didn't let him get away with it and told him if he sends it, I'm just going to immediately reject it and get a refund.

He reluctantly gave me a refund, and still insists the Asia lenses are perfect fits.

He lucked out and didn't get a negative. That's the only reason he did it. He knows he was trying to hustle you. What's the ebay ID? I'd like to know who to avoid.

Interview for a job in March. Was told that they are going to hire me, but the higher ups are fighting over if the position is salaried or hourly. Its almost May. Come on man, my current job SUCKS. I need out! :headbang:Emailed the manager today, got a auto response that she is on Vaca from 4/20-4/26.

6:09 pm. No UPS man. WTF

This is why I like USPS. 10:30 every morning.
That's normal for me lol... But they usually come around 4 or 5 around here.

USPS has been flaky for my in terms of timing. 11am one day, noon another day, 5pm the day after that.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back