• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

People on laptops in Starbucks! It looks like you've just walked into some office department and not a coffee shop for a quiet brew. Interviews, loud business conversations - often on speakerphone and selfishly occupying all the seating with bags and moving tables strategically so you can't sit down. They dont even order any drinks and just sit with an empty cup with music blaring from earphones ( younger end). Needs banning.

Buyers piss me off. It doesn't matter if it's eBay or a BST app. I've been going back and forth with some jumped up jackass because his sticker he bought Friday isn't there yet. Dude give it a few days ****.

Then I've got a dude messaging me telling me all about how he paid 190 for a Ducati Juliet so I should sell the Ti cheap. I don't care what you paid for ****! I paid $24 for my last XX so @"TRUMP" you must have ****ed me hard on that Juliet.

Even lowballing ass forum members on apps get blocked. No you cheap ****, I will not accept $150 for a boxed juliet. Go home G.

People are stupid.

Buyers piss me off. It doesn't matter if it's eBay or a BST app. I've been going back and forth with some jumped up jackass because his sticker he bought Friday isn't there yet. Dude give it a few days ****.

Then I've got a dude messaging me telling me all about how he paid 190 for a Ducati Juliet so I should sell the Ti cheap. I don't care what you paid for ****! I paid $24 for my last XX so @"TRUMP" you must have ****ed me hard on that Juliet.

Even lowballing ass forum members on apps get blocked. No you cheap ****, I will not accept $150 for a boxed juliet. Go home G.

People are stupid.

I can **** you softly if ive been too rough....:angel:

Back