• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Rust. For some reason Toyota believes that a thin coat of black paint is sufficient protection against the salt brine we drive in half of the year... Just taken apart the Wife's Land Cruiser and put it back together...
Nothing can protect against that salt brine.

Why do eBay Sellers add a "Make Offer" button to their listings, then never respond when you make an offer?

Or...instead of responding with at least a counteroffer they outright decline with no explanation. And then take the Best Offer away from the options.

If I have something listed for $200 / best offer and I get an offer for $50 to $100, I wouldnt expect a reply.

Over the phone tech assistance!!!!! :mad: In my example, cell phone hell. I gave up and told the relative I'll see her next week. In the meantime, feel free to buy a new phone. UGH.

You post a pic of 4 Oakleys in the Real/Fake/ID thread. You already know what the 4th one is, the first, and the third one. I tell you what's the second one. Then you post a screenshot of only the second one asking what the frame is. REALLY DUDE? REALLY???

Sent from Q's S8+
I found the straight jackets the guy was looking for and haven't heard **** fro m him

Sent from your mom

Back