• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

The fact that everything currently offers by oakley looks the same. There's no "oakley style" and apparently as a company you have to be tiny. All the clothing only goes to a 2xl. Idk about the pants. The only outer wear incam wear is the slide sandals. It's really starting to piss me off. I'm going to try and go to the drag races in Indy labor day and hit the rolling o mobile and hope to find something worth a ****.

Sent from your mom
I never bothered with the clothes... I saw the selection on the website and I knew that was a wrap. Hats are hit or miss. I'm not a sandals guy. You just make the sunglasses work with that you have. The clothes are made for the athlete, not humongous guys, and they fit that way. Just glad I was into the sunglasses and not the clothes, so I didn't care much.

The current styling is blah. This should be no surprise to you... That is definitely a dead horse. Take it or leave it...

Sent from Q's S8+

I never bothered with the clothes... I saw the selection on the website and I knew that was a wrap. Hats are hit or miss. I'm not a sandals guy. You just make the sunglasses work with that you have. The clothes are made for the athlete, not humongous guys, and they fit that way. Just glad I was into the sunglasses and not the clothes, so I didn't care much.

The current styling is blah. This should be no surprise to you... That is definitely a dead horse. Take it or leave it...

Sent from Q's S8+
If only we had a thread for dead horses:rolleyes:

Sent from Q's S8+
I know. I just haven't been on my soap box about it yet. Lol.

Sent from your mom

Back