• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

You would been tazed if you had done that with baby formula. They lock that sh!t down...

**** THE POLICE!

C808B1BD-0D8C-4FA1-B924-49060BBAF7B0.jpeg

Some do some don’t. This one does sometime and doesn’t sometimes. When they do I tell them no and they usually don’t care. This old bastard had a point to make. I’ll give him credit for that.

This Walmart is right on the edge of town where we border with a really bad part of New Orleans so there is a LOT of theft from there. I don’t care though, there is no sign anywhere that says I have to show a receipt and if there was, **** them. I paid for that **** already, that’s my ****. Sams does too but I don’t have one near me, my mom does and she can fight her own battles lol

Trust me I wish I didn’t have to shop at Walmart. I know I’m part of the problem but there are only 3 grocery stores here and the other two are always out of half the crap we buy and Walmart is half the price. I hate it.

LOL!!!! I too get annoyed at both shopping there, and getting stopped. But most of the time they don’t ask me. I must look innocent or some sh1t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some do some don’t. This one does sometime and doesn’t sometimes. When they do I tell them no and they usually don’t care. This old bastard had a point to make. I’ll give him credit for that.

This Walmart is right on the edge of town where we border with a really bad part of New Orleans so there is a LOT of theft from there. I don’t care though, there is no sign anywhere that says I have to show a receipt and if there was, **** them. I paid for that **** already, that’s my ****. Sams does too but I don’t have one near me, my mom does and she can fight her own battles lol

Trust me I wish I didn’t have to shop at Walmart. I know I’m part of the problem but there are only 3 grocery stores here and the other two are always out of half the crap we buy and Walmart is half the price. I hate it.
I hate the grocery competition here. Publix is King, Winn Dixie shutting stores left and right...I gotta find a bargain wherever I can. I am not really loyal to a store anymore.

Sent from Q's S8+

Our grocery store prices are very, very close to wal mart prices. Last time I compared was about a year ago. Grocery store was about 3% higher. Maybe less, depending what gas coupons they were offering. We only go to wal mart for very special items. (My wife likes their razors for some crazy reason)

I hate the grocery competition here. Publix is King, Winn Dixie shutting stores left and right...I gotta find a bargain wherever I can. I am not really loyal to a store anymore.

Sent from Q's S8+
Winn Dixie is good for stuff when it’s buy one get one free and they have the Plenti points. Not as nice as when it was just discounts on shell gas but still good.

Winn Dixie is good for stuff when it’s buy one get one free and they have the Plenti points. Not as nice as when it was just discounts on shell gas but still good.
The Shell stuff is coming back. They actually sent me an email this morning. Plenti will be going away this summer.

The fuel perks were useless to me...I gave them away to my coworkers. Hopefully this new incarnation will be better.

Sent from Q's S8+

Our grocery store prices are very, very close to wal mart prices. Last time I compared was about a year ago. Grocery store was about 3% higher. Maybe less, depending what gas coupons they were offering. We only go to wal mart for very special items. (My wife likes their razors for some crazy reason)
Awesome.

I miss Atlanta when it comes to groceries. More deals and more competition.

When you have to go to 5 stores because everything is insanely priced, something isn't right

Sent from Q's S8+

Back