• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I didn't say anything about getting banned. I said reported or messaged by boss. I've spoken privately with a mod and know how frequently I was reported.

The topic is trolling, not getting banned.

And no, I dont think it makes me a "bad boy".

I left that behind after my stay in raiford.

Really I'm surprised you wanted to come back if you now have to wear a muzzle. No more "freedom of speech" rants?

Really I'm surprised you wanted to come back if you now have to wear a muzzle. No more "freedom of speech" rants?

I'm planning one soon, though that was never an issue.

Actually I wanted to come back to see if i would suppress your posting on OF like it I did prior to being temporarily banned. You averaged 70 posts per month(specifically 71 in the 30 days leading up to my removal) and you shot up to 131 during the ban. Almost double. I even had a bet on an over/under of 140 on how many times you would post, with another member. I lost. Thanks moanin kronin.

And yes, I counted.

Hopefully you wont be scared to be active going forward because the forum is better with you around, and I love you.

And Mich is gone.

Yeah that was sudden and unexplained. She had been participating just like normal one day then suddenly her account was deleted. Something similar happened to dragonvoi as a bug and I thought this was the same thing but Boss chimed in and said she contacted him and requested it be deleted; it was on purpose.

Whatever her motivation we can only guess. Something related to a job? Something related to her hubby? IDK if anybody was in contact with her outside the forum who would know, I wasn't.

Yeah that was sudden and unexplained. She had been participating just like normal one day then suddenly her account was deleted. Something similar happened to dragonvoi as a bug and I thought this was the same thing but Boss chimed in and said she contacted him and requested it be deleted; it was on purpose.

Whatever her motivation we can only guess. Something related to a job? Something related to her hubby? IDK if anybody was in contact with her outside the forum who would know, I wasn't.

Nah, there is alot more to the story to why mich is gone. Her husband had made a fake account after he deleted hers and trolled the hell out of someone for a few minutes before his account was deleted.

Darn. I was looking forward to her banter.

Nah, there is alot more to the story to why mich is gone. Her husband had made a fake account after he deleted hers and trolled the hell out of someone for a few minutes before his account was deleted.

Yep and since then that has been a unheard name.

Sent from nowhere special

Back