• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Finding out that my car's upcoming brake service will be :
1 hour labor
Front pads
Rear pads
F&R sensors
Front rotors

And it'll run $1549 with tax.

Damn sport big brakes!

1 hour labor
Front pads
Rear pads
F&R sensors
Front rotors

Damn sport big brakes!

Labour wasn't bad though... I do my own, but it takes me more than 1 hour if I have to do front and rear..

1 hour labor
Front pads
Rear pads
F&R sensors
Front rotors

Damn sport big brakes!

Yikes. I think mine was ~$1,000 F&R slotted Rotors and Pads + Fluid + Labor, but it's just a Z. 14" vs I assume the 16" you may be running.

Either way, I don't think I'd ever do a sports car without some kind of big brake kit.

On another note, checked my Oakley order. I noticed the "order date" keeps updating to whatever time I check in (so like, now). I ordered last Thursday and got the confirmation e-mail at the time, but now they're asking me to call customer service, and I don't know how long I've been on hold now with this wtf countryside river creek beaver music with the straw hats and rocking chair and overalls with one strap broken and tumbleweed in the teeth. What the s***.

Yikes. I think mine was ~$1,000 F&R slotted Rotors and Pads + Fluid + Labor, but it's just a Z. 14" vs I assume the 16" you may be running.

Either way, I don't think I'd ever do a sports car without some kind of big brake kit.

On another note, checked my Oakley order. I noticed the "order date" keeps updating to whatever time I check in (so like, now). I ordered last Thursday and got the confirmation e-mail at the time, but now they're asking me to call customer service, and I don't know how long I've been on hold now with this wtf countryside river creek beaver music with the straw hats and rocking chair and overalls with one strap broken and tumbleweed in the teeth. What the s***.

Yeah... BMW Big brake kit. Looks and works extremely well but damn it's expensive.
Interestingly I had basically all those parts fixed under warranty a bit over two years ago but now warranty is over so...FML

Idiotic employees... And Idiotic management with an email to follow.

Family who can't get it together. And they try to lay on a guilt trip. NOPE.

Back