• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

You go after crappy deals you’re gonna get crappy dealers...

The seller is an capitalist entrepreneur...

But low/sell high

Ok so by you’re logic, you’re saying I should buy overpriced items because those are the only good deals and those sellers are the pinnacle of honesty and integrity.

And here I thought a good deal was getting a good item cheap. Silly me

He did the EXACT same thing to me. He’s a piece of **** if you ask me. Check it out

View attachment 559411
View attachment 559412
WOW that a new level of being sleazy! To create a whole new listing after you sold it to someone else…

Your rage must’ve rubbed off on them, as before they blocked me they gave me a rant of their own that went like so...
idk why you’re mad with me, you should be mad at the app. It doesn’t give me the money right away, if it did I’d would’ve shipped it the same day like I said I would. If you bought from me on eBay I would’ve shipped it same day, because those are ebay’s rules an thats why they pay you right away. The app give me 4 days to ship just incase something comes up, like a better offer.

Litteral *facepalm* o_O

WOW that a new level of being sleazy! To create a whole new listing after you sold it to someone else…

Your rage must’ve rubbed off on them, as before they blocked me they gave me a rant of their own that went like so...
idk why you’re mad with me, you should be mad at the app. It doesn’t give me the money right away, if it did I’d would’ve shipped it the same day like I said I would. If you bought from me on eBay I would’ve shipped it same day, because those are ebay’s rules an thats why they pay you right away. The app give me 4 days to ship just incase something comes up, like a better offer.

Litteral *facepalm* o_O

Being sharked sucks, this was one of my points. I just had a dude hold $960 worth of funds and send it into refund reversal. I still haven’t gotten it back...all because someone offered more.

Latest Posts

Back