• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Being sharked sucks, this was one of my points. I just had a dude hold $960 worth of funds and send it into refund reversal. I still haven’t gotten it back...all because someone offered more.
Refund reversal, that's a thing? Wonder if it was just over 3 dollars difference lol

Only 33K?

That’s not too bad I gather... I’ve seen extended family members paying 10 times more ... twice! (Two people involved in an accident)

Nothing like 700K debt to make you feel great...
Times like that I’m glad for the NHS and free healthcare. The current government are trying their best to kill it off though...

Merry Christmas to me

Son’s surgery was $3355...

Gonna be selling a few Juliets so be on the lookout lol

If anyone wants some knives, I got some too hahaha !!!

I was super happy, minding my own business and rolling into 2019 debt free...

It’s ok, I wouldn’t trade the outcome for anything in the world...

Litos is healthy and getting ready for Christmas :)

View attachment 559325

Ouch. Hope he's ok.

Here that would cost you nothing. Everything on kids is free (health, dental etc.) For adults we have to pay a small amount (think it ended up less than $100 for a full achillies rupture repair with months of check ups and rehab on me) Dental is like in the US for adults.

Ouch. Hope he's ok.

Here that would cost you nothing. Everything on kids is free (health, dental etc.) For adults we have to pay a small amount (think it ended up less than $100 for a full achillies rupture repair with months of check ups and rehab on me) Dental is like in the US for adults.
Overall, I’m happy in the position I’m in and my family is rested and healthy...

It just “grinds my gears” to get an expense like that 3 weeks before Christmas lol

Ouch. Hope he's ok.

Here that would cost you nothing. Everything on kids is free (health, dental etc.) For adults we have to pay a small amount (think it ended up less than $100 for a full achilles rupture repair with months of check ups and rehab on me) Dental is like in the US for adults.
we pay for it via income tax though..... times 10 ! :vinsent:

How much is your income tax? All in...
Up to 45% in the UK, but marginal so the higher rates only apply to amounts over each threshold. On top of that, we have National Insurance that pays for lots of the public services. That goes to 12% above a relatively low threshold but then reduces to 2% above a higher threshold.

All in, that means there are chunks of my income where I take home less than half of what I earn. Sigh...

Back