• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

scrolling down never hurt nobody :)

It does - if you list thousands of listings, you flood the Newly Listed stuff causing others to miss out on some good deals.

You can add -seek to the search but if the listing has aftermarket lenses from seek and it was also a good deal...now I have shot myself in the foot.

So yes, it does matter. Nobody is saying do not make money, but relisting every 24 hours just makes you become an annoyance to everybody. As a result, people block you or filter you out anyways.

It does - if you list thousands of listings, you flood the Newly Listed stuff causing others to miss out on some good deals.

You can add -seek to the search but if the listing has aftermarket lenses from seek and it was also a good deal...now I have shot myself in the foot.

So yes, it does matter. Nobody is saying do not make money, but relisting every 24 hours just makes you become an annoyance to everybody. As a result, people block you or filter you out anyways.
According to nerd 101 - the Internet is world wide
According plenty of fish - you can find anything you want
According fukbook - size , shape , color doesn't matter
According to me - Good luck with your sell

For years I’ve been petitioning eBay to let me block sellers so I never see their listings. Ain’t happened yet but I got hope.

Back