• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

NO.

HUSH.

1qxuja.jpg

Think it's time to find someone that has a clue when performing watch repairs

It's like those dudes on Ebay who put the lenses in backwards

Shady - Frankenstein pieces advertised as like new and then, after a basic inspection....see shyte like this.

It would be great if the sellers were honest and stated obvious things like this.....

Especially a “power seller”....why does it seem people trying to make a buck at someone’s else’s expense is ok?
Thought hustling was a means to an end, do we need to hustle $1k pieces to a close community? Are we really struggling to put food on the table that taking advantage of others is ok?

Shady - Frankenstein pieces advertised as like new and then, after a basic inspection....see shyte like this.

It would be great if the sellers were honest and stated obvious things like this.....

Especially a “power seller”....why does it seem people trying to make a buck at someone’s else’s expense is ok?
Thought hustling was a means to an end, do we need to hustle $1k pieces to a close community? Are we really struggling to put food on the table that taking advantage of others is ok?

$1k?

There are $1400 MM's in the exchange right now!!

Insanity!

$1k?

There are $1400 MM's in the exchange right now!!

Insanity!
Greedy, pure and simple.

For me, worst part is, it seems like sellers aren’t hurting with ~$50-100k watch game in drawers.

I’m not trying to be a ****, but buying up all the supply, then re-selling the supply back at a markup is greedy.

Greedy, pure and simple.

For me, worst part is, it seems like sellers aren’t hurting with ~$50-100k watch game in drawers.

I’m not trying to be a ****, but buying up all the supply, then re-selling the supply back at a markup is greedy.

In his own words:

Screenshot_20200306-124939_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back