• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Now that folks are getting those Trump checks, there is more rubbish for sale on the exchange.

The crappy font on this site is not what I like either.

Speaking of Trump checks.... I went on the website to see the status of mine. It read something like "we can not determine the status of your payment" In other words we dont have a clue if you will get one or not or when it might show up if it does.

Speaking of Trump checks.... I went on the website to see the status of mine. It read something like "we can not determine the status of your payment" In other words we dont have a clue if you will get one or not or when it might show up if it does.
Yeah, the site is glitchy... I'm not surprised.

Got mines direct deposited, if do your taxes electronically, it’s automatic i guess. Paper checks oh my!!!! 2 months
There is no established timeline for paper checks lol

I was looking at the news yesterday and some folks who did those stupid refund anticipation loans had their stimulus payments deposited in the banks/accounts connected to the loans. Folks showed up to the offices and no check for them. No answers provided by owners. Looks like they will be waiting months for a paper check if they don't update their info with the IRS.

Latest Posts

Back